Marc Antonio and J.Lo



Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the Zune "phenomena"

Since I'm an iPod user and open minded towards new technologies, I was looking forward the Zune "phenomena." I don't mind changing my MP3 player to something better. But, to this day I still get a shock at the "clumsiness" from some of the high-tech companies and I'm baffled as to why (?) they don't get it right the first time. Did Apple hire all the imaginative engineers on the planet???
The success of Apple in the MP3 market is not just the iPod. But it's the combination of iPod and iTunes that makes it so good.
I know that iPod has certain limitations, and I can think of at least 1000 new ways in making a new MP3 player that will smoke the iPod. But since Sony, Samsung and Microsoft live in their own bubble, for the time being I'll stick to iPod.
I'm patient and still waiting for something that will knock my socks off.